Job Role: Trainee
Walk-in Date: 6th July 2019
Walk-in Time: 9:00 A.M-3:00 P.M
Job Location: Bangalore
Fanuc Corporation Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and ROBOT markets.
FANUC India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Fanuc Corporation and was established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore.
- Quotation Generation.
- Order Acceptance.
- GST (Goods and Service Tax) related procedures.
- Handle Dispatch Documents.
- To send the invoices to the customers along with relevant documents & follow up for the payment.
- Prepare MIS reports.
- Responsible for complete documentation.
- Attending the calls and customers.
- To send AR reminders to the customers & follow up for the payment.
- Updating the customer database & installation database in ERP.
- Reconciliation of customer ledgers whenever necessary.
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd.,
41-A, Electronics City,
Phase 1, Bangalore – 560100.
To apply for this job please visit www.fanucindia.com.