Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Noida
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
- Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing.
- Responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production.
- Develop in-house automation; keep abreast of the latest developments in automation technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- Diagnose and repair bugs within the production code.
- Create simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific).
- Be responsible for creating a high level/low-level design specifications and other documents.
- Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and stakeholders that use cases accurately portray business needs.
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases
- Familiarity with Network Management Systems (OneTM, One FM, NIM, etc.), Element Management Systems (OSS, M2000, etc.) and protocols
- Automation tools: ENABLE, RPA, MATE and In-house tools
- General experience with SDLC
- Experience in one or more programming languages (any of these – PHP, Java, .NET, Python, or similar), databases (SQL/PLSQL), scripting, Groovy, and web services
Scrum/agile software development methodologies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.