Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Noida
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost, and quality requirements: discuss what and if requirements should be integrated into the current frame agreement under the Service leader responsibility.
- The primary responsibility is to Monitor & Fix the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools.
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed response.
- Relevant Charging System Operations, Configuration change, or Integration experience.
- Should have a good understanding of Architecture, Operating System, N/w Knowledge, Hardware-level knowledge (TSP/NSP Platforms) and related Processors
- Must require E2E knowledge of all Traffic Flow scenarios along with charging protocols.
- Experience in Protocols / Ericsson Interfaces (i.e. CAPv2, SS7, Sigtran, MAP, Diameter (Gy, Gx), SCAP, DCC, CIP/IP, UCIP).
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Should be familiar with backup policy(including all types of backups) along with restoration procedure.
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.