Job Role: Software Engineer
Episteme Soft Pvt Limited was founded by veterans of Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks. We are based in Hyderabad and Bangalore, India. Episteme Soft is a provider of whitebox Ethernet switches on x86 servers as low cost appliances that run the embedded software to equipment manufacturers and processor vendors in the communications market with innovative network protocol development, testing and automation solutions. Episteme Soft also offers solutions to empower Internet of things (IOT), embedded, wired and wireless technology. Episteme’s licensing based business model allows equipment manufacturers to create and rapidly deploy fully validated, reliable embedded equipment. Equipment manufacturers licensed Episteme software, successfully reduced development costs and re-used the modular software across multiple products to maximize returns.
In this position, you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing key deep learning (DL) and machine learning (ML) frameworks on current and next generation hardware and data science. This includes both ensuring that leading DL/ML frameworks are taking full advantage of features in our products, as well as impacting next generation products by driving technologies to ensure performance leadership on emerging DL/ML applications and use cases to solve problems in health care, education, banking, insurance, manufacturing, oil & gas and automotive & robotics industries with disruptive solutions that will shape out Client global vision for Connected Home, Connected Cars, IoT and Robotics.
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience with at least one Machine/Deep Learning framework
- Experience with AI building tools, launching new open source projects
- Linux programming and debugging
- Experience working in C/C++ and python
- Experience working with OO languages and templates
- B.Tech or B.E in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 0-2 years experience of hands-on system development/testing experience.
- Experience with containers
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, SciKit Learn, SystemML
- Experience with performance profiling, characterization and optimization
- In-depth knowledge of computer micro-architecture
- Experience writing and debugging compilers,Technical Speaking, Blog Author, Book Author.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.epistemesoft.com.