Job Role: Associate Software Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today’s students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
- You will be engaged with developing solutions from beginning to end.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop code according to specifications and standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Prepare test data
- Present ideas and solutions
- Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
- Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to product adoption
- Training in Java application development
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs development, Groovy, Grails
- Knowledge of lean-agile development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.ellucian.com.