Job role: Java Developer
Job location: Noida
Incepted in 2005 with only handful of conceived telecom solutions, today DreamSol with its constant endeavor towards developing and delivering breakthrough solutions has sculpted its path in Healthcare and other major Industries. We are bootstrapped ever since we came into existence.
DreamSol is aware that its performance is the key to its existence, and that the people working at and collaborating with DreamSol are crucial in creating these results.
We believe in “Innovating Business Processes” to enhance the organizational productivity by enabling ICT, Cloud & Mobility transformation in addition to re-engineering. Hand in hand together we stand here to elevate your experience of unlearning and relearning the augmented system. Here, at DreamSol technology meets innovation by offering Productivity Management Applications customized to the minute details of Business Processes of our clients.
Java Developers are computer programmers who are proficient with coding in Java. Their primary responsibilities include designing and implementing java applications, developing and testing software and resolving technical issues that arise.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
- Mandatory Technical Development Skill Set: Core Java, JSP Servlet, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, MVC
- Frameworks, Struts 2.0, AJAX, & Web services (Soap & Rest)
- Good database knowledge of MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge/experience of any front-end technology like Angular or React is a plus
- Experience working on different version controlling systems i.e. Github, SVN
- Defining development standards for object-oriented practices, coding & testing patterns
- Comfortable with UNIX/ Linux command line interface for deploying product on Linux Server and understanding of required Linux commands, preferable Ubuntu
- Operating as a key member of a high performing Agile team; Scrum highly desired
- Ability to convert business requirements into object-oriented design and code using Java/J2EE technologies
- Develop optimized software code based on requirements and design specifications
- Proficiency in programming, applying validations, perform unit testing (JUnit) of web applications and debugging/ fixing of defects reported in system/ acceptance testing
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work load, and meet these milestones
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced startup environment with dynamically changing requirements
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills, detail oriented and go-getting attitude
- Contribute to knowledge building and sharing within the team on business and technical domains
To apply for this job please visit dreamsol.biz.