Job Title : IOS Developer
Qualification : BE/B. Tech
Experience : 2 – 3 years
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Company Profile :
At Deuglo, we have assembled a talented team of Technical Writers, Web designers, developers, marketers, communications specialists, project managers and business developers to work in a collaborative manner on our client projects. We build on each other’s expertise, working together in teams to generate great outcomes for projects.What makes our company great? That’s simple. It’s the people and the culture. The team members at Kijag are some of the most creative, interesting and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, exactly the kind of people you’d love to work with.
- The Application Developer develops code for intermediate modules, participates in design reviews, conducts code reviews, creates test plans and participates in testing reviews, and resolves moderate defects.
- The Application Developer designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for intermediate projects.
- It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.
- Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture. Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Apply reusability and future state architectures. Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Complete component design documents on assigned projects. Participate and provide feedback in design reviews.
- Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans. Calibrates estimating factors for continuous process improvement.
- Develop code for intermediate modules, following documentation and development standards. Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability. Review and critique team members code.Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.
- Have published ten or more iOS apps in the app store A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Candidate must have Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java , xml, Android skills, objective-c, xcode and iPhone skills, Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.deuglo.com.