Job Role: Software Analyst
Deloitte LLP helps coordinate the activities of these subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and these subsidiaries are separate and distinct legal entities. Each of these subsidiaries is organized under Delaware law, is separately capitalized, has its own Chairman and CEO and Board of Directors, and provides a distinct array of services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global platform involving diverse set of professionals from different countries, cultures, and collaborate effectively to bring out best in everyone
- Profoundly curious and someone who can adapt to new areas and has an inclination to solving complex and challenging problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, SQL programming foundations, relational databases, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong application capability of taking a theoretical knowledge and apply them to real time circumstances effectively
- Ability to identify and understand different situations and extrapolate solutions, by leveraging knowledge and understanding of the previous experiences, to new circumstance as new risks surface without previous precedent.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.deloitte.com.