Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Mumbai
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
- Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we may not have had visibility into.
- Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
- Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization—an exciting opportunity for their career development.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Programming experience in Java / Objective-c / Swift
- Experience in mobile application development
- A Github account with some cool projects/prototypes in it
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- Experience with continuous integration
- Good eye for usability and design
- Good understanding of REST API services
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.deloitte.com.