Job Role: Technical Support Process
Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 0 To 2 Years
Walk-In Date: 21 & 22 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 12:00 PM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Gurgaon
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
- Supports Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments
- and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Responsible to handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to drive numbers with existing and new customers.
- Has a good knowledge of computers and high technical acumen for client / end-user computing, preferably experience in offering technical support services.
- Should have excellent communication skills should be able to carry out an effortless conversation in English, good convincing skills.
- Understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution to customers issue in terms of repair services/warranties.
- Learning of Dell technology, products, and services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Responsible for providing the solution for technical issues on calls which may end with booking an order for paid repair services, renewal services and/or with relevant Dell products.
- Should be compliant to and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Graduate Fresher to 0-2 year of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment.
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries.
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems.
- Very Good Solutions Positioning Skills.
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
Dell International Services,
Vipul tech Square, Opp Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002.