Job Role: Technical Support
Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 05 Feb – 08 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high-quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to the installation, operation,
- configuration, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Should have good technical knowledge.
- 2-way transport provided.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume, passport size photograph and Govt ID proof.
Dell International Services,
Hitech city, Behind Cyber Gateways,