Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
At Dell EMC, you will have the opportunity to turn your ideas into a career with the world’s largest Storage and Data Protection provider. As per IDC, Dell EMC is the #1 provider for purpose-built backup appliance (PBBA) with a 67% market share. Our Data Protection portfolio consists of highly integrated and industry-leading products and technologies that will change the way companies approach the protection and availability of their data and applications.
Primary tasks will involve checking the overall quality of the product writing test plan and the test execution, analyzing the customer found issues and put an improvement plan and also run the automated regression runs.
- Ability to come up with test cases for manual test execution
- Recreate the issues found in customer environments
- Able to take accountability of quality of overall product
- Put a test strategy for one or more products
- Executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests
- Own multiple components and contribute to improving quality
- Perform black box, grey box, and white box testing as needed
- Learn new tools, programming language and framework to increase productivity
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Use tools appropriately with technical guidance and complete tasks and assignments under normal supervision.
- Python knowledge
- Knowledge about virtualized environments (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM) and DB technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a team player who likes to work in a high energy Agile atmosphere
- Knowledge on C programming language as an add-on
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.