Job Role: Software Engineer( Automation)
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Dell EMC PowerMax business unit is responsible for building the PowerMax storage system which is the world’s fastest storage system that delivers new levels of performance and efficiency with a future-proof architecture that features end-to-end non-volatile memory express (NVMe) and a built-in machine learning engine.
- Automates and tests windows-based applications
- Understands feature requirements, architecture and design windows-based application automation and testing, test data creations.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new test case development, automation libraries development, automated scripts development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
- Assists with the validation and review of end user (internal) and technical end user documentation.
- Develops and implements plans and tests for applications quality or performance assurance.
- Be familiar with Windows security features.
- Technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Python, Powershell and other automation languages with knowledge of automation framework and its functionalities.
- Knowledge of C#/.Net, C++ Programming
- Knowledge on Test Automation Development process, including test cases development, automating developed test cases.
- Experience execution of test plans.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System with basic understanding of database, preferred SQL server, LITE. Troubleshooting and bug fixing of automation failures.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.