Job role: Python Developer
Job location: Gurugram
We are a global analytics consulting and big data solutions provider that serves a broad mix of multinational companies in CPG, Retail, Electronics and Healthcare sector. We care for our clients business as our own, and help them make significant and lasting improvements to their performance by institutionalizing analytics in the decision making process. We cross boundaries and churn the sum total of siloed information assets to uncover breakthrough insights which clients act on. With a team of data scientists, business consultants and tech savvy engineers who are passionate about extracting every ounce of value from data, we’ve built a firm uniquely equipped to solve business problems using cutting edge analytics technologies. With nearly a decade of experience, we have helped clients across 50+ markets realize their most important goals.
The position requires for an individual to develop high-volume, low-latency application for data analytics for big consumer product corporations. The position also requires the candidate to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code. Should ensure designs follow specifications.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- 0-3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Ability to write complex SQL
- Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration
- Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks)
- Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
- Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
- Knowledge of Java and Python
- Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
To apply for this job please visit decisionpoint.in.