Job Role: Full Stack Developer
We, at Decabits Software put mammoth effort into aligning our work with client expectations. With cutting edge technologies, diligence at work, ethical coding practices & a new age environment – our tech savvy team has always managed to deliver top-quality work. Decabits believes in smooth implementation of projects and precise deliverables, for leading the way to tangible & quantifiable results. We recognize the market needs & productively add the needed tech manure to your website – the biggest asset for your business brand. Grow big with us and empower your goals with customized mobile apps, created by our skilled developers.
We are currently looking for a fresher with good hands on full stack development.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Backend: NodeJs, Ruby, Lambda etc.
- Functional knowledge of one of the CSS Frameworks i.e – Bootstrap, Bulma etc.
- Function knowledge of one of the JS frameworks/libraries i.e – React, Vue, Angular etc.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases i.e Mysql, Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Firebase real-time DB etc.
- Good to have experience with AWS stack (Lambda, EC2, S3, API gateway etc.), Firebase, Google cloud platform or any server platform.
- Good to have understanding with GraphQL, PWA (progressive web app), Redux, Appolo, RelayJs etc.
- Experience with unit test cases/API test cases i.e Mocha, Jasmine etc.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit decabits.com.