Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Noida
Deal4loans is India’s largest B2C financial marketplace, with ~ 6 million users. Deal4loans connects customers in the market for banking products to banks. It uses its proprietary algorithm to match customers with the best products and banks. Deal4loans has disbursed more than $350 million in loans in FY15. In the last 4 years, Deal4loans has disbursed $1 billion in loans through its platform. Deal4loans works with India’s largest banks and NBFCs with 40 plus partnerships.
- Undergraduate (Bachelors) or Masters in Maths, Statistics or Economics/Econometrics
- High-energy, company first, the team first, positive attitude
- Independent, responsible, and productive: We are looking for someone who can run fast, after initial handholding. You should take meaningful responsibility and initiative
- Problem solver: it a cliche, but this cliche is important for us! You should be able independently to research and resolving partner questions or concerns in a timely manner… yes there will be fire, but fighting fire should be fun for you
- Team team team: We are very collegial, we collaborate, we help each other, we teach each other, we grow with each other
- Develop frameworks to analyze information, situations, and data. Separate critical from mundane, using 80/20 principles
- An understanding of the consumer finance/banking industry’s issues
- Good with numbers: digest numbers/data, analyze it, use this data to make.
- Share your insights in a crisp and simple-digestible form to your team, colleagues, and management
- You should be able to develop high-level relationships with partners – you will develop partnerships and work on developing new business as well
- As a part of this role, you will be ensuring the management of monthly client billing and invoicing. You have to take responsibility to follow up with client/ relationship managers.
Join Us On Telegram for more updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.deal4loans.com.