Job Role: C++ Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
CMS Group, a proactive organization based in Bangalore, India, with its customer centric business values appreciates your business. CMS Group with its wholly owned subsidiaries Cyber Metric Services (India) Pvt Ltd referred as “CMS” is a company having strong business fundamentals in Enterprise solutions, PLM Services, Composite IT Training, HR placement consultancy and Hardware Sales & Services.
- We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Practical implementation of oops concept.
- Good and indepth knowledge of pointers.
To apply for this job please visit www.cmscomputer.in.