Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 04 Jan 2020
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Bangalore
CSS Corp is a global technology services company supporting enterprise and consumer products, deploying networks and managing IT infrastructure (stand-alone, cloud or mobile-enabled). We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready. Our expertise and in-depth understanding of the enterprise & consumer tech support space, along with proven pedigree in Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS), helps enhance IT availability and business efficiency, to more than 140 customers worldwide.
- Reporting to the Client, Project Manager/Team Lead technically for day-to-day execution of tasks.
- Design and Develop PC and Mobile web applications.
- Accountable for the given tasks and assignments.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time and responsibilities efficiently.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills & ability to communicate solutions.
First Floor, Victor Building,
ITPL, Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560066.
To apply for this job please visit www.csscorp.com.