Job role: Android Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job location: Delhi
The landscape of new media marketing is undergoing a transformation. Trust is the most important corporate asset now – it needs to be continually managed for people to believe in the information that you disseminate. And this is the core philosophy that drives Credence Digital Marketing.
Ours is a team of strategically, creatively and technically motivated players who work together to create lasting and meaningful relationships with clients. The markets are hyper competitive today. A tactical mix of credible content and relevant technology is essential to form personalized brand relationships with your audience.
We offer a complete suite of digital marketing solutions that help you locate, understand, serve, retain, and impress your customers. We offer website development, SEO – content-centric search concepts, SMO – social media campaign management, mobile apps and software development services.
We are looking for talented Android Developer with Java Knowledge.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Work with third-party API integration and RestAPI
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK’s
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Locations and Map API’s
- Experience in android core concept – activity, services, UI design.
- Must have Sound knowledge of object-oriented concepts, database concepts, Java, SqlLite, JSON parsing and XML
- Ability to work individually or in a team
- Hands-on experience – XML
- Knowledge of Social Media Integration, Payment Gateway Integration.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
To apply for this job please visit www.credencedigital.com.