Job Title : frontend Developer (Internship)
Qualification : B.Tech
Experience : freshers
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
CRED is a members-only club that rewards individuals for their timely credit card bill payments by providing them with exclusive offers and access to premium experiences. It is a platform that allows credit card users to manage multiple cards along with an analysis of their credit score. Members with a high Experian or CRIF score are eligible for exclusive rewards upon payment of their credit card bills through the app. Among many of the features in the app are CRED’s credit card spend tracking and management feature which provided the user with analysis of spend tracking and efficiency of usage of the card.
- Develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- Explore framework design patterns and enhance automation framework
- Create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- Collaborate with testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
comprehensive test coverage
- Analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- Read automation testing planning, best practices documentations
- Deliver outcomes in time boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- Publish automation execution report and issues effectively to project stakeholders
- Strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Basic shell scripting hands-on
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- Understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.