Experience: 1.5+ years
Job Location: Pune
CoheziaDigital is a new age, entrepreneurial company. We take our inventiveness and reliability into every aspect of a project, product, and venture we undertake. Our vision is about creating a portfolio of digital initiatives, applications, and products that are based on the foundations of business innovation, creativity, and technology. We have offices in London, UK, and Pune, India. Our key people have the ability to have both a big picture view and attention to detail in the areas of their strengths.
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Develop testing plans that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative
- testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the support team.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Should have strong knowledge with STLC and SDLC
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Load & Performance testing would be preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.coheziadigital.com.