Job Role:Programmer Analyst Trainee
Eligibility:Be,B Tech (2017,2018 Passouts )
Job Location:Across InDia
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 60% in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts and any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.
- Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process.
- If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra during onboarding.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job please visit Apply:https.