Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Citrix is a digital workspace platform that gives employees everything they need to be productive in one unified experience while arming IT with the visibility, simplicity, and security needed to enable and control it all. Since 1989, Citrix has made it easier for people to access the applications and content they need to do their very best work – wherever and whenever work needs to get done.
- Developing/coding also includes significant R & D and design responsibilities of large-scale systems.
- Development along with Automation of test cases
- Your work will be challenging, fast-paced, and intellectually stimulating. You must have strong attention to detail, analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills.
- You will work with highly talented and motivated engineers in the Citrix NetScaler Manageability team.
- B.Tech in Comp Science/IT/Electronics from tier 1 university (IIT, IISc, NIT, reputed colleges)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in development/Automation
- Strong coding skills in Python, with emphasis on writing modular code.
- Strong debugging skills
- Automation skills using Python/Perl
- Networking knowledge on either L2-L3 protocols or L4-L7 layer protocols.
- Database knowledge – good to have
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.