Job Role: Salesforce Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however, they choose. Flexibility and collaboration are what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
A Mid-level software engineer who develops, tests, troubleshoots, maintains and debugs business solutions in Salesforce platform. The role works within a team of IT engineers on problems of limited scope and complexity which are structured to develop knowledge and experience; receives general guidance and direction on work that may span multiple areas of application; and follows established best practices and procedures to achieve overall performance, schedule and quality standards. Effectively communicates with other development team members and demonstrate the ability to deliver quality results in a timely fashion; receives general guidance and direction on each project’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to follow established practice and procedures for overcoming technical challenges.
- Communicates technical issues within the scope of the assignment
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work; communicates
- technical issues within the scope of assignment; may assist with technical specification
- documentation and review
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and integrates code of assigned projects, performs preliminary tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software; performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary; documents and reviews all results with higher level engineer
- Learns principles of continuous work practice improvement through involvement in post-project review; implements and maintains quality improvements to process and products as they are introduced into the development process
- Coordinates own development activities on routine work and cooperate with other programs and scrum team members on technical aspects related to the project
- Work collaboratively with teams, as necessary, and assume individual responsibility for assigned portions of software development projects.
- Support QA and UAT for enhancements.
- Report weekly status to the manager and project team.
- Collaborate with teams in different geographical locations
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning platform, lighting components, and sales/services console
- In-depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules
- Solid Hands on APEX experience, including Salesforce triggers, batch APEX, controllers, SOAP/REST API (Publish/Consume)
- Experience in Apttus CPQ Quoting is a plus
- Experience with the coordination, planning, and release management efforts for Salesforce solutions.
- Object Oriented Development (Java/J2EE) programming experience is a plus
- Good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
- Prefer experience, exposure to entire SDLC from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development, and testing of the SFDC application
- Should have good experience in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and web services)
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop point-of-view, delivery methodologies, etc as related to SFDC
- Solid experience working with CRM integration/migration
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g., HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems with cost efficiency.
- Possess forward-thinking ability to address latent issues proactively.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.