Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired strong performers. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
- Able to build a strategy that simplifies the overall goal of CI/CD
- Able to build a generic reusable pipeline and infra that can be reused across products
- Broad understanding of Source Control tools like (Bitbucket, Git, etc)
- Solid understanding and work experience in Jenkins.
- Good understanding and work experience in infra automation using Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Good understanding of Dockers and containers in general.
- Good in a scripting language like Bash, Powershell, Python, groovy, etc.
- Good understanding of infra and OS(like Windows, Linux, NodeJS)
- Good understanding of the application and infra Security in general
- thinking of the big picture
- network awareness
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.