Job Role: C++ Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
CheckMark India is a subsidiary of CheckMark, Inc., a leading provider of payroll, accounting and tax reporting solutions for small businesses in the USA and Canada since 1984. Our journey in India began in 2014 when we started development, sales, and marketing departments to bolster our US and Canada operations. CheckMark became one of the first companies to roll out accounting software for the Mac when it launched General Ledger in 1985, CheckMark Payroll in 1986 and MultiLedger™ in 1987. A Windows version of CheckMark Payroll debuted in 1994, and MultiLedger™ for Windows was released in 1998.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have 0-4 years of experience in C++ Development.
- Proficiency in C/C++ language
- Good Communication skill
- Proficiency in MFC
- Good Database knowledge on SQL/SQLite
- Hands-on experience on VS, Xcode, and other development tools.
- We should have good knowledge of OBJ-C Language for Mac OS Application.
- Third-party Library (WXwidgets/Cmake) for better UI.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.checkmark.in.