Job Role: PLSQL Developer
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcome-based to help accelerate returns on your IT and business investments. In all we do, our goal is to build trusted relationships through client proximity, providing industry and technology expertise to help you meet the needs of your customers and citizens.
- Experience in building application with Java, PL/SQL and My SQL frameworks.
- Experience in C++ development will be added advantage. Work in collaborative team environment with other Developers, Should be able to make designs for requirements.
- Software implementation, participate in design reviews and code reviews, ensure unit testing and integration testing and deployment Provide support and timely technical resolutions for System Test and Integration Test defects.
- Setup, tune, and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed. Adhere to established coding standards and adopt to the software development methodologies in Waterfall/Agile. Good communication skills.
- Education – BE Computer Information Systems Skills: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Scrum,RESTful webservices JDBC, MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL, XSLT, Version Control Bitbucket
- REST Webservices
- SQL/PL SQL
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit cgi.njoyn.com.