Job Title : Sr. / Lead Salesforce Developer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 5+ Years
Location : Mumbai
Company Profile :
Centelon is a business-technology solutions and services company. Centelon is a trusted partner of large – mid size businesses in Banking, Insurance, Non-profit, Logistics, Media, Energy & Utilities domain. We are a multinational company with offices in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and India.
- Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Apex Classes, Apex test classes, Async Apex, Workflow Rules, Flows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Force.com development with strong focus on Apex and Visualforce & Lightning
- Extensive experience in leading all technical aspects of delivering a Salesforce Project
- Should have hands on experience in building Salesforce custom lightning web components.
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Salesforce with integration (Soap/ REST/ Web services) and data migration
- Experience desired in using data migration solutions (Apex Data Loader, DB Amp etc.) and integration tools (web API)
- Should have good understanding of Salesforce Capabilities and constraints
- Should have exposure to advanced structure programming (Apex, force.com, Java/ .net)
- Should be able to lead and resolve technical queries of Project team (Customization, integration, and Support)
- Must have experience in using Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Apex Classes, Apex test classes, Async
- Apex Workflows, Flows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards
- Must be up to date with features in latest releases in Salesforce platform
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Certification Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- Exposure to work in Agile environment is desirable.
- Should be able to work individually or in a team.
- Should have the ability to provide technical support and mentor the team.
- Should be able to work directly with customer from remote or client location.
- Must hold Salesforce certification.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations, if any.
- Should have the ability to break down the task, estimation, allocation, execution and ensuring timely delivery.
- Should have the ability to develop Salesforce solutions with best practice in mind.
- Should be able to interpret technical specification.
- Creating technical documentation, deployment documents (Pre-requisites, Pre-deployment Steps, Deployment Steps, Post Deployment steps) etc.
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, Experience in exception handling, logging errors to custom object, maintain proper commenting, code documentation.
- Knowledge on multiple Salesforce cloud.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit centelonsolutions.com.