Job Role: ASP.Net MVC Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 06th March To 08th March 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM To 04:00 PM
Job Location: Vadodara
Our mission is to empower our customers through technology. Celtic’s Services Hub (CTS-Hub™) is a comprehensive enterprise platform that merges all your business management, employee training, and customer support into one, unified environment.
With more than 13 years of experience building solutions for companies in India, the US and Canada, we understand the risks and challenges you face when it comes time to modernize your legacy systems and supporting technologies. With this in mind, we’ve built CTS-Hub from the ground up to provide you with a new generation of knowledge-infused solutions resulting in faster implementation, easier maintenance & support, and an improved experience for all your key project stakeholders.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of OOPS, Data Structure & SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Designing application according to requirement.
- Assigning tasks to team members and guiding them.
- Provide status reporting to project manager of team activities against the program plan or schedule.
- Keep the project manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Provide technical support to the team.
- Do Coding/flow creation, code review, code merge in the repository and integration testing.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, developing, deploying and support(maintenance).
- Develop large scale web/database applications.
- Communicate clearly with team members and project managers.
- Having 1+ years of experience on OOPS, Data Structure, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WEB API, C#,
Celtic Systems Pvt. Ltd.,
405-410, 4th Floor, “OCEAN” Sarabhai Compound Nr. Centre Square Mall,
Dr Vikram Sarabhai Marg, Vadodara – 390003.