Job Role: AWS Admin/Cloud Architect
Job Location: Lucknow
CEDCOSS, conceived and conceptualized in 2010 by co-founders Himanshu Rauthan and Abhishek Jaiswal is a leading solutions provider working across verticals to accelerate smooth digital transformation. The venture has managed to reach heights with the support of dedicated professionals aimed at delivering the best in class IT solutions. Ever since its inception, the organization has consistently strived to achieve excellence and offer valued solutions with rigorous quality-oriented processes right from the product development stage to the after-sale services. We at CEDCOSS believe in defining, designing, and delivering such IT solutions to our clientele that helps them excel and outshine their competitors and eventually become a front runner in the respective domain.
- Develop Cloud Architecture Solutions
- Develop Disaster Recovery Plans
- Optimized Solutions To Improve Efficiency And Reduce Operating Costs
- Maintaining Processes And Tools
- Build Out/Migrate Environments To AWS Platform
- Develop A Strategy To Build Out Service Offerings
- Experience Working Within The Enterprise Software Market Or Internet Industries Is Highly Desired.
- Familiarity With Other AWS Services Such As Cloud Front, Elasticache, Amazon S3, Beanstalk,
- Dynamo DB Etc. Is Desirable
- Openstack And AWS Management Consoles
- Enterprise Application And Database Architecture A Plus
- Working Knowledge Of Software Development Practices And Technologies Highly Desired
- Design & Implementation Of Transformations For Clients
- Highly Technical And Analytical With Current Solution Architecture (Implementation/Consulting) Experience
- Experience Architecting Infrastructure Solutions Using Both Linux/Unix And Windows With Specific
- Recommendations On Server, Load Balancing, HA/DR, & Storage Architectures
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit cedcoss.com.