Job Title : Associate Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
Our Team Of 160,000 Professionals In 70 Countries Draws Together The Worlds Of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition And Risk Management. For More Than 150 Years, We Have Helped Farmers Grow More, Connecting Them To Broader Markets. We Are Continuously Developing Products That Give Consumers Just What They’re Seeking, Advancing Nutrition, Food Safety And Sustainability. And We Help All Of Our Partners Innovate And Manage Risk, So They Can Nourish The World Again Tomorrow.
- Develop, test, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and document RPA solutions.
- Ensure code quality and incorporate security practices in newly developed and maintained RPAs.
- Collaborate with the team to adopt agile philosophies, participate in agile ceremonies, and help to identify improvements.
- Participate in peer code reviews and learn and adapt to the company’s engineering and development practices.
- Participate in the developer’s community by maintaining and sharing relevant technical approaches and modern skills.
- Partner collaboratively with other teams to deliver digital solutions.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- 1 or more years successfully working as RPA developer using Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, or similar.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cargill.com.