Job Role: SEO Specialist
Job Location: Kolkata
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Research and analyze client sites through multiple tools – Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword search, etc. to draw insight and new strategies on improving ranking and conversions.
- Should be updated with Google’s latest updates and recent changes in the SEO field.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing internet marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- The ability to run pay-per-click campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google ad words certified (Preferred)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics and tools like(NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website backend administration.
- Popular keyword and other online SEO tools.
- Experience working in multiple CMS environments.
- e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/javalatestupdates
To apply for this job please visit www.capitalnumbers.com.