Job Role: Testing Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 27 Jan 2019
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Job Location: Pune
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Analyze the requirements and prepare test scenarios.
- Prepare Test Cases based on functional requirements.
- Create test data to drive developed test cases.
- Execute test cases and raise defects using Quality Center ALM.
- Identify and escalate risks and issues to leads/Managers.
- Daily status/progress reporting to leads/Managers.
- Attend project calls and meetings.
- Associate with hands on experience in Mainframe Testing basically in CICS, COBOL, JCL, File Manager & DB2 Data Base testing.
- Associate should be good in mainframe technology and should be able to independently handle/deliver the assigned task.
- Associate should be able to work in deadline and able to deliver on time.
- Should have good experience in Quality Center ALM and JIRA.
- Should have good experience in Agile model.
- Well versed with the different testing methodologies/ techniques/phases/tools and is capable of using the same as per the project requirement.
- Mainframe testing.
Capgemini Technology Services,
No.14, Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi, Haveli, Hinjewadi, Pune.