Job Role: Salesforce Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 02nd Mar 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex programming language and Visual force.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
- SOAP & REST integration experience.
- Familiarity with secondary Salesforce APIs (i.e. Metadata API, Streaming API, etc.).
- Experience with middle-ware integration solutions.
- Expertise with OOB Salesforce reporting capability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective onshore-offshore communication.
- Experience developing business process related applications or integrations.
- Salesforce Classic, Integration/Lightning.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated copy of resume.
- Identity Proof.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited,
Plot No 1, IT Park, 115/32 & 35,
Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.