Capgemini walk-in for React.js Developer
Job Role: React.js Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Walk-In Date: 07th Sep 2019
Walk-In Time :09:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with the product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Experience on Props, Data flow & Diffing.
- Experience / Familiarity with REACT.
- Experience/ knowledge with HTML / CSS.
- Experience/knowledge with REST API’s, Git knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in Flux Design Pattern & Redux.
- Knowledge of caching levels and memory DBs.
- Team player, Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Secondary Skills: Backbone JS, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
Documents to Carry:
1. An updated copy of resume.
2. Identity Proof.
3. 2 Passport size photographs.
Capgemini Technology Services,
Plot No 1, IT Park, 115/32 & 35,
Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
To apply for this job please visit www.in.capgemini.com.