Job Role :Core Java Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :4 to 9 Years
Walk-In Date :09th Feb 2019
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Job Location :Hyderabad
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Job Description :
- Candidate should have very strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC, IOC, and AOP) and Restful web services.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring and Restful Web services.
- Knowledge in writing testing cases using JUnit.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong understanding regarding the usage of version management tools (such as Git, SVN), Jenkins, Maven.
- Good stakeholder management experience and communication skills.
- Java, Core Java and Spring.
- Restful, SOAP web services.
Documents to Carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume.
- Printout of this email.
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card.
- Latest salary slip (preferred).
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer.
- Pay slips of last 3 months.
Capgemini Technology services India Limited,
Plot No 1, IT Park, 115/32 & 35,
Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.