Job Role: Selenium
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Chennai
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Good working experience and knowledge of Selenium Webdriver & strong SQL knowledge.
- Tracking, Bug Reporting activities, and Risk Analysis.
- Having Very good knowledge SDLC, QA process and AGILE methodology.
- Good analytical skills and should be able to understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions, and test cases.
- Good knowledge of VB Script
- Able to understand and design Automation Framework – Hybrid, DataDriven, Keyword Driven, Behavior Driven
- Good in understanding business requirements and convert them into Test Script
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment – SCRUM is a plus
- Experience writing front end test harnesses.
- Experience with Selenium frameworks preferred
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring, Test Execution,
- Defect Having Experience in Functional and Regression / Integration and Smoke testing.
- Having Experience in using defect-tracking tools.
- Having Experience in implementing Test plans, Test Frame Identifying and reporting the faults/errors using HP QC / QTP defect tracking tool.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.capgemini.com.