Capgemini Hiring Java-spring boot Developer
Job Role: Java-spring boot Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduation
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Rs 5 – 14 Lakh/Yr
Job Location: Pune.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Work with development and support team with stringent SLA in place
- Configure, develop, build, deploy an application using dev ops
- Create runbook and develop and support ongoing applications
- 1-2 years of experience using Core Java, JEE, spring boot
- API implementation using spring boot / Eureka / Zuul, Postman, Mule, RAML, RestAPI
- UIs (Angular / JS), Spring Boot, Developer portal, TPP portal, OAuth consent, Ping federate, Ping directory, MongoDB
- Hands on experience with full application development lifecycle (analysis, architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment)
- Exposure to Web Services (REST and SOAP) is an advantage
- Experience with version control practices and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, to include solid
- experience in writing technical specifications.
- Design, develop, test application using Java, spring boot, UIs (Angular / JS),
- Code, debug, compile, test, version, distribute, and support internal and external applications.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand use cases, and clearly communicate technical information.
- Participate in secure software development life cycle development using agile methods.
- Provide visibility into task estimates, progress, quality, and completeness.
- Work with others to create consensus on design direction.
- Work with developers in other time zones and other countries.
- Knowledge across the spectrum of QA: white-box, black-box, load and stress testing, unit and system testing
To apply for this job please visit www.capgemini.com.