Job Role: Java Tester
Caliber is a name synonymous with Quality Management. With world-class solutions and supreme functionality,
we are proud to be key solution providers to leading companies in the world. Our products are used in domains like Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and QC, Research & Drug Development, Petrochemicals, Water & Environment, Food Testing, and Public Health. We strive to consistently deliver impactful solutions that can result in a huge turnaround in Quality, Compliance, and Automation
- Self-driven professional who can succeed with little supervision and independently perform under tight timelines
- Excellent knowledge in Java and Write well-designed, efficient code
- Support the analysis, design, build, test and delivery of Java solutions as required
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and understanding of frameworks
- Experience in SOAP/REST web services, API’s and Micro services implementation
- Understand of Selenium and TEST NG is big plus.
- Experience using a build tool such as Maven, ANT or Gradle
- Experience with version control systems like Git and Bitbucket
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo or any other CI tools
- Familiarity with testing at both the UI and API layers
- Familiarity with test automation, load/performance testing, and test case management software a plus.
- Familiarity with GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL Queries is a plus
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit caliberuniversal.com.