Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Across India
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company’s mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solutions to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of server-side languages like PHP, Python, etc is a must. Previous experience in frameworks is a plus
- Working knowledge of database design and databases (Mysql, PostgreSql)
- Version control preferably Git
- Must be comfortable working on Linux and using the command line.
- Must have a basic understanding of local dev setup.
- Excellent communication skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent, and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Cross-Browser Optimization experience.
- Performance testing experience.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cactusglobal.com.