Job Title : Software Test Engineer
Qualification : BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
Experience : 0-2 Years
Location : Chennai
Company Profile :
Brigita is a technology service and consulting company, enabling clients to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.What makes BRIGITA unique is our ability to help clients meet both challenges. We help them enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. And, our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level. We, re driven by a passion to help our clients build stronger, more agile and more innovative businesses. Our unique approach helps clients envision, build and run more efficient businesses.
- Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new features or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Develop a testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios
- Identify, analyse and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of the company knowledge base.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
- Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge in SDLC Life cycle and Testing Methodologies (Types of Testing, Test Plan, Creating Testcases, Executing Testcases)
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into Test cases and use cases
- Basic SQL and UNIX commands
- Knowledge of Automation tools like Selenium, QTP, Load Runner, etc.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis Bug tracker, etc.
- Clear and accurate written and verbal communication to ensure there’s no ambiguity on the bugs raised or issues communicated
- Ability to work as part of a team
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit brigita.co.