Job Role: Python Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Good analytical and logical skills in python development.
- Test and debug skills.
- Improve the functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Hands-on Python development
- Strong problem solving & reverse engineering.
- Expertise in at least one popular Web Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Familiarity with Web Services and REST API.
- Understanding of databases like versant database and SQL.
- Good knowledge of TCL Scripting.
- Strong DevOps – GIT/GITLab and Jenkins and Software Engineering Best Practices.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.