Job Role: Sales force Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 22nd Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM To 02:00 PM
Job Location: Noida
Birlasoft is the global technology services division of the CK Blair Group, one of India’s premier commercial and industrial houses, with strategic equity participation by GE Capital. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development centers in India and Australia. Birlasoft has 5000+ technical employees and a large number of clients among Fortune 1000 companies. The company provides application development and support services in eCommerce, Data Warehousing, Legacy Systems, QA, CRM, RIMS (Remote Infrastructure Management Service) and ERP. Birlasoft’s key strengths as an offshore outsourcing partner lie in its mature and robust global delivery model that embraces Digitized Project Management Methodologies, embedded within proven practices of Six Sigma, SEI CMMI Level 5 on Continuous Representation and a secure services framework with BS7799. Earning the trust of its customers and being honored with their repeat business, is what we strive for each day.
- Experience in Sales force key skills like core Apex, integrations, lightning, Apttus CPQ/CLM.
- Solid understanding of the sales force platform (Sales, Service/App/Marketing Cloud) and its architecture.
- Experience with Lightning (LDS), Communities, Sales force CPQ (Steel brick, Apttus), CLM, Marketing Cloud (Exact Target / Pardot).
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, APIs and Salesforce Certified.
- Experience leveraging web services / SOA or ETL layer to integrate Salesforce with external apps.
- Technical training, Bachelor degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder Certification.
- Knowledge of data management SQL and RDBMS technologies SOA design principles would be preferred along with Conga.
- Hands-on on SKUID and Conga Composer (Salesforce App Exchange Package).
- Working knowledge of salesforce APIs (specially SOAP, REST and BULK API) from integration point of view.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated CV/Profile.
- Any National id proof for security checking.