Job Location: Pune
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
- Lead delivery of AWS infrastructure for next-generation cloud-native card processor being built from scratch
- Lead development and implementation of Infrastructure strategy and architecture vision.
- Understand existing enterprise assets such as frameworks, patterns, subsystems, and ensuring that the team uses them where appropriate.
- Lead and deliver all DevOps pipelines for the product
- Stakeholder Management and Leadership (25%)
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within the Infrastructure team and across the technology organization.
- Work closely with product consumers (application teams), Cybersecurity partners and Control tribe to ensure that the product delivered has the right feature sets, secure and adhere to operational standards
- Proficient with Core AWS services
- Strong Knowledge of writing Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Cloudformation
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes. Having used EKS in the past is a plus
- A strong notion of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.)
- ExperienceÂ with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK Stack
- Good background in Linus/Unix Administration. Strong knowledge of shell scripting and Linux
- Past experience with serverless approaches using AWS Lambda and Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM) is a plus
- Hands-on experience on the latest CI-CD tools
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.