Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Pune
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
- Design robust code from the point of view of performance, reuse and supportability, proper controls, consistent with best practices and with appropriate documentation.
- Hands-on experience in the ETL tool- AbInitio, UNIX shell scripting.
- Worked on DevOps tools like GIT, Nolio, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Discuss requirements and testing details with Tech Lead, Data Scientist, QA, and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-learn new technologies. We should be actively plugged into development and technology advancement happening in our domain/industry.
- Possess good business domain knowledge in Compliance, Financial Crime, and Financial Services.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with frequently changing priorities.
- Hands-on experience as a big data developer with a proven record of multiple successful deliveries.
- Relevant Experience with Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Python, Kafka
- Relevant Hands-on experience in UNIX and Java.
- Experience in a variety of database technologies mainly Hive, Impala, Oracle or SQL server
- Good understanding of analytics and machine learning algorithms.
- Excellent analytical skills and Compliance business knowledge.
- Extremely organized and should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Team player and ability to gel-well with a global team and support them as needed.
- Highly self-motivated with a confident “do the right thing” attitude.
To apply for this job please visit barclays.taleo.net.