Job Role: Angular Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Chennai
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
- Design and develop system and process APIs over the HR Data Hub as well as other HR Tech systems, as required to support target state architecture for the HR function.
- Design and develop APIs not only to pull back data from systems but also CRUD APIs that can be called by workflow tools.
- Work with project managers, business owners, and business analysts to understand business requirements and solution design
- Responsible for the technical implementation of changes and mentoring more junior team members
- Coordinate with other onshore and off-shore developers, deliver working code
- Conduct peer code reviews and provide documented constructive feedback
- Select appropriate toolsets and develop systems such that they fit into Barclays DevOps ecosystems
- Participate in regular release processes.
- Participate in project management ceremonies, delivering as per commitments
- Must be in Angular JS design and development. Strong proficiency in designing and developing user interface using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap and Angular JS or other JS frameworks
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high-level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common API issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling API resource usage and optimizing it.
To apply for this job please visit barclays.taleo.net.