Job Role: Java Developers
Experience: 3 to 12 Years
We are Attra. And we make payments happen. Established in 1995 as a high-end, privately owned, and self-funded consulting organization in Melbourne, Australia, Attra went on to become an established technology services and solutions provider in the payments domain, with a global team strength of over 2,000 domain experts. In December 2020, Attra became a Synechron company, increasing our joint talent pool to over 10,000 team members, and expanding our global reach.
Development experience of Java/J2EE projects Must have hand-on on API development, core java, spring, spring boot, JPA/Hibernate, REST framework Hands on for tools like unit, JIRA, API testing cloud technology & payments, ACH functional knowledge is added advantage Highly specialized and technical guidance to complex solutions architecture challenges, including but not limited to, the evaluation of UI technologies like React, angular, CSS.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
- Coordinate with the development Lead ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code,
- ability to present designs to peers and product owner for approval, deep understanding of all lifecycle components (code, test, deploy)
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.attra.com.