Experience: 1-4 years
Walk-in Date: 25 Oct – 31 Oct 2019
Walk-in Time: 12:00 PM Onwards
Job Location: Bangalore
Diversified in the field of technology, we are to know as the masters of our technological era , that lays ahead of us. We are open to new changes in the development of technology or rather say we await to master every new technology on our way.
- Android developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Deep understanding of Android Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage (SQLite), threading, and performance tuning.
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON using REST web services.
- Push Notification Services, Memory Management and latest Android APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on mobile devices.
- Have published at least one Android app in Play Store.
To apply for this job please visit www.arraigntech.com.