Job Role: Web Designer
Experience: 1-3 years
Apptunix started its journey as a small mobile app development company. Initially exploiting the art of impressive iOS app development, it soon spread its wings and started offering Android and Hybrid App development services. Now fully established as an expert mobile app development firm, Apptunix is catering to the mobile needs of businesses around the world. We offer top-notch services to build healthy and lasting client-relations. For us, it’s client first and revenue next. We are always innovating the mobile technology and changing the way businesses work. Operating behind the scenes, we have a thrifty and enterprising team of individuals all accomplished in their respective work. We believe desired results occur when people are enjoying themselves and that’s why at Apptunix one could sense the presence of relaxed and carefree vibes, where creativity and newfangled ideas are encouraged. Our ultimate goal is to become the most innovative and trend-setting mobile app development company.
- Experience with JQuery is a must.
- Excellent HTML, CSS skills
- Excellent PhotoShop skills should be able to make well-layered PSDs.
- Excellent PSD to HTML/CSS skills
- Table-Less Website layout building
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with Mobile & Tablet web design
- Experience in integrating HTML CSS with server-side code templates to produce dynamic pages with flexible layout
- Knowledge of building HTML Email
- Experience with Responsive web design
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like LESS, Saas
- Experience with emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience in working with version control systems such as SVN, Git
- Experience in AJAX techniques
To apply for this job please visit www.apptunix.com.