Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: Fresher/ Experienced
Job Location: Pune
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
- Performs basic DevOps activities, including the building, maintenance, monitoring, packaging, and testing of open source software packages for use in Ansys products
- Prepares, configures, deploys, and maintains build agents
- Works with IT to maintain DevOps infrastructure
- Works closely with development to adjust open source software packages to changing requirements
- Operates under direct supervision with work subject to frequent review by more experienced staff or DevOps Manag
- Basic understanding of build management and continuous integration software
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Experience with GitHub is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.ansys.com.